Did you discover a stunning photo that captures the freedom of summer perfectly? Browse these ideas to find the best use for your photo.
- Center the image on your website’s home page to create a summer atmosphere for your visitors.
- Write a summer-themed blog – just like this one – and include the photo somewhere on the page.
- Post the image on social media along with an adventurous quote, inspiring others to have a fun-filled summer.
- Upload it as a seasonal cover photo on your social media profiles, such as Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus.
- Have it printed as a poster for you to hang in your entryway, living room or bedroom and enjoy throughout the coming months.
- Place the image on the front or back cover of your new book.
- Update your business card or company brochure to convey a summer feeling, and include the image there.
- Use the photo as your desktop background, so that you can admire it every time you turn on your computer.
- Print it on a birthday or anniversary card for a loved one that celebrates a special day in the summer months.
- Send a postcard to your distant friends and family with the image printed on it.
- Use the photo as inspiration for a new painting.
- Write a poem or short story about the summer scene captured in the photo.
- Pin it on your vision board as a place that you hope to visit in the future.
- Include it in a video or slide presentation for your co-workers or clients.
- Order a custom mug or beach bag with the photo printed on it.
- Share the image with your friends and family for all to admire!
Add your own summer image ideas in the comments below and shop our summer photo collection.